Re: What happened to Village in the City (St Louis, MO)?
From: carol braford (brafordsbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 20:49:34 -0800 (PST)
Robert,

Village in the City went out of existence after they lost the option they
had on a site and the City sold it to someone else.

We kept hoping they would spring back, but the latest I've heard from them
is that they have called it quits.

Carol Braford
Metro Cohousing at Culver Way
St. Louis, MO
Families and individuals enjoying shared responsibility
Creating a community that is vital, ecological and safe!
314-534-4780
www.CulverWayCohousing.com

Message: 5