Re: What happened to Village in the City (St Louis, MO)?
From: Coreen Plewa (plewacmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:16:52 -0800 (PST)
Your friend might look at www.ElderGrace.org for an example of a senior
cohousing website.
Coreen

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Heinich [mailto:robert [at] enocommons.org]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 2:10 PM
To: Cohousing-L
Subject: [C-L]_ What happened to Village in the City (St Louis, MO)?

One of our members is active in a forming senior cohousing group in this
area and he asked about what a forming group web site should look like.  I
remembered how inviting the Village in the City (St Louis, MO)'s website was

so I tried bringing it up as an example.  Unfortunately,
www.villageinthecity.org is no more.  According to Cohousing-L archive, it
had a site under contract and the last post about them was Feb 2004,
http://lists.cohousing.org/pipermail/cohousing-l/msg19892.html,

Any one know what happened?

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing