Re: Subject: Re: Seeking info about women sharing cohousing units
From: VAN DEIST (vandeistmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 06:49:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi David - Greetings from sunny Florida.  I didn't mean to exclude anyone from
the opportunity to co-own and/or share my "Caregiver Cottage" design.  It's
just that it's become a phenomenon for the gals getting together to do this.
Any gender mix works depending on personalities.  Where are you?  Do you have
an interest in this for you and some friends?  As an investment?
.....Van.....     941.408.7440