Re: Subject: Re: Seeking info about women sharing cohousing units
From: VAN DEIST (vandeistmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:54:57 -0700 (PDT)
My associate has agreed to make our schematics available after he has removed
the dimensions.  He has a very busy schedule, but we hope to post them in about
one month.  I hope that this is useful to anyone seeking to experience this
mini-cohousing experience.  If you have any interest in having one built for
you and your friends here on the Suncoast, please give me a call.
.....Van.....   941.408.7440