Milagro Cohousing, Tucson, AZ - Intentionally green
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 02:30:51 -0700 (PDT)
Patricia DeWitt <patriciadewitt [at] earthlink.net>
is the author of the message below.
because it was posted in html only.  I also amended the subject line.

MILAGRO COHOUSING Tucson, Arizona

Committed to saving energy and water and be a demonstration community to
the public abut conservation. It is located on 43 acres, 34 of the acres
are a nature preserve and is 10 minutes from downtown Tucson.

http://www.milagrocohousing.org is our website, go there to learn more
about our green features and see what is for sale.