Re: Shared Unit design
From: VAN DEIST (vandeistmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
My associate has agreed to make our schematics available after he has removed
the dimensions.  He has a very busy schedule, but we hope to post them in about
one month.  I hope that they might help others who might like to have this
mini-cohousing experience.  Should any locals (or snowbirds) be interested in
having one built on the Suncoast, please get in touch with me.
.....Van.....     941.408.4770