Re: Accountability for doing community work or workshare
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:28:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 27, 2007, at 9:12 PM, Rob Sandelin wrote:

At Sharingwood we have ONE mandatory work task, a monthly deep cleaning of the commonhouse. You either do 3 hours of work, or you pay. Each person
each month is charged a $5 a month cleaning fee.

How large is your commonhouse? We have about 5 working several hours every two weeks and that just does the main dining, kitchen, living, kids room. The other areas are done on workdays, bi-monthly.

Sharon.