Re: Accountability for doing community work or workshare
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:00:34 -0700 (PDT)
When members use our commonhouse, they clean up after themselves. The
Children have to be reminded from time to time. We have found that we only
need one deep cleaning a month, that cleans the windows, the gutters
seasonally, wipes off the walls and mirrors, straightens up the library,
that sort of thing. Dinner cleaning vaccums and takes care of the floors and
kitchen and dining area. In between the entry floor can get kind of dirty,
but we are not all that fussy about it.

Rob Sandelin
Floriferous [at] msn.com
Writer, Naturalist  The Environmental Science School
Snohomish County, WA