Re: principle vs preference / Formal Consensus
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:35:56 -0700 (PDT)
Racheli -- thank you for clarifying this -- your info is what I learned directly from CT Butler. The misinterpretation may come from some language frequently used to describe this process wherein CT says: "Individuals w/hold consent. Only the group can decide if it's blocked."

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC