Re: Document Library: zero response! (was "call for MembershipPolicies")
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:47:02 -0700 (PDT)
Andrew Netherton, andrewnetherton [at] gmail.com, "... No Membership Policies have been submitted ..."

Actually, some communities, like mine, have not truly had a membership policy.

Outside of buying a house and move in, we are fairly loose. For example, we have folks who moved in but moved out but still active in the community. We even have some who never bought a house but hang with us. We are now trying to working on an associate membership and alumni policy. However, as these policies are not cooked yet, there is not much to send.

Now if you asked me who can be on your listserv, I have a policy for that ;-}

-Robert Heinich
Eno Commons
Durham, NC
where this weekend we have a farewell party for a neighbor.