How to develop a group for 50+ whie avoiding illegal discrimination
From: dahako (dahakoaol.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 04:49:58 -0700 (PDT)
 Hi -

FYI -- In the U.S., families with children under 18 living at home are a
"protected class" for most forms of housing.? You can have a housing product
that is for senior housing, but can't turn away someone based on family status
from any other form of housing.? And your ads/marketing need to be consistent
with that.? For more info:

http://www.hud.gov/offices/fheo/index.cfm

http://www.hud.gov/offices/fheo/seniors/index.cfm

Jessie Handforth Kome