solar panels
From: Selwyn Polit (selwynaustintx.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:29:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks,
I'm puzzled. Does anyone on cohousing have solar panels (grid-connected) and do they expect a payback? Please explain your calculations. Some very important people in our development group believe that there is no way solar ever achieves a payback even with a 70% rebate. I'd also like to hear about solar hot water systems if you have those.

thanks
Selwyn Polit
Kaleidoscope Village, Austin, TX USA (move-in in about 1 year - if the planets align just right)

Please note my new email address..at gmail.
Selwyn Polit
512-696-0410
SelwynPolit [insert an at sign here] gmail.com (sorry for this goofy looking email address - it reduces my spam)
www.AustinProgressiveCalendar.com