20+ and affordable?
From: Lynn Nadeau (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:40:41 -0700 (PDT)
I read all these posts about the challenge of finding housing affordable for middle-aged to older folks. My observation, around here, is that the only ones who can afford to own a home ARE older. The young families haven't a chance of having that much money. Low cost housing helps people of all ages.
Lynn at RoseWind
Port Townsend WA
where we have a house for sale, and a
house for rent starting in September (a very nice one, 2+ BR- email me off list for details, I haven't gotten it on our web site yet)
www.rosewind.org