Consensus Workshop Jan 25-27, Asheville
From: Evdavwes (Evdavwesaol.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 03:48:19 -0800 (PST)
Hello, All,

I am putting together a workshop on Consensus and Group Process facilitated
by Laird Schaub, known to many of you as a friend, consultant to cohousing
communities (including Westwood Cohousing), teacher of facilitation, and
auctioneer (at the Cohousing conference).

We would love to have participants from other cohousing communities.   I
would be happy to help arrange housing for travelers.

The workshop will take  place the weekend of January 25-27 at Asheville
Friends Meeting House (227  Edgewood Road, Asheville). The times are Friday pm
(6-8:30), Saturday (9-5) and Sunday (2-5). We are  aiming for 20-30
participants,
and will charge $150 for the weekend (includes  Saturday lunch).
Scholarships may be available only after the fact (if  receipts are
sufficient).  Any
receipts beyond Laird's fee and expenses  will be donated to the Fellowship for
Intentional Community. To reserve a place  in the workshop, contact David
Clements at evdavwes [at] aol.com or 828-280-4431.
More details, including program for  the workshop, are available at
_http://main.nc.us/calendar/events/1195470801.html_
(http://main.nc.us/calendar/events/1195470801.html)  or  by email from me.

David Clements
_Westwood Cohousing_ (http://www.westwoodcohousing.com)