past members ,friends of cohousing
From: cath (cathwizwire.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 10:07:49 -0800 (PST)
How does your community deal with past members of your group who have moved
out, but are still close by and want to maintain friendships and relationships
with the group? For example ; Do they participiate in common meals rotation or
work days or stay on group email lists if they choose?
We have what's considered a large cohousing group,34 families (close to 100
people). Some here consider ourselves too large already; others feel the more
the merrier.
We are wondering how other groups have dealt with this issue.
Any suggestions?
catherine