Re: Raines Cohen is...
From: Alexander Robin A (alexande.robiuwlax.edu)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:15:56 -0800 (PST)
I agree that trimming tails can go too far. The only time it bothers me is when
the new response is at the end of the package and one has to scroll all the way
down to see the new content. Otherwise I would even go the other way and say
include it all but show the latest at the beginning. Then I can go down as far
as I need to to see what it's all about. Text takes very little bandwidth and
storage so that's not a problem. Nobody's forcing anyone to read through the
whole post.

Robin Alexander