Wood Shop Guidelines
From: Coy Chanders (coychandersyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:17:16 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,

At Nyland cohousing we have a wonderful wood shop but have never had a good set
of guidelines or agreements about appropriate use. So I was hoping some of you
might have a shop of some kind and could share with me a copy of your
agreements or guidelines.  I would love to hear from anyone that has a shop in
their community even if you don't know that the agreements are. That way maybe
you can put me in contact with someone that can tell me more about how your
shop is handled.

Thanks in advance,
Coy