Mid Atlantic Coho Workshop this Saturday 3/29 in MD
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
Martie Weatherly <mhweatherly [at] earthlink.net>
is the author of the message below.
after putting attachment on web  and <editing and pasting some details
below>.

Remember that cohousing-L does not distribute attachments.  Also
event reminders should be about 3 days before the event. Announcememnts
at lest a week before event. Strictly local events - unless the first time
for areas in that locale - are not appropriate to this national list.
Fred

Mid Atlantic Cohousing presents its Spring Workshop this Saturday at
Eastern Village Cohousing in Silver Spring MD. Flyer with
information on the program ...
< temporarily at http://justcomm.org/temp/temp.doc >.
< Some details pasted below - temp.doc has program >

We have a great speaker in Jeff Gilbert who
will be talking in the morning on Solar Heating. Jeff brings fourteen
years experience as an energy conservation and solar power expert.

In the afternoon we will have discussions on consensus decision making,
workshare, development issues and the popular design-it-yourself chance
for people to share information on any topic they choose.

See flyer for directions, cost and other pertinent information. We hope
to see you there!

Martie Weatherly
Liberty Village

< From  http://justcomm.org/temp/temp.doc >.

Creating Communities Workshop

Saturday March 29, 2008
9AM --  5PM

This event is brought to you by MAC, your friendly Mid Atlantic Cohousing
organization.    Visit us at  http://www.MidAtlanticCohousing.org

Location:  In the common rooms at Eastern Village Cohousing, 7981 Eastern
Avenue, in Silver Spring, MD 20910-4834

Price:  Free to members of MAC communities; $20 for nonmembers.

Registration:  Register in advance--
by emailing events [at] easternvillage.org or calling 703-346-3071.

Participants are welcome to come for all or any part of the workshop.
Onsite registration begins at 9AM.

Please Bring:  A snack to share; your own lunch or pizza money.

Directions:  If you are driving, click 7981 Eastern Avenue for mapquest
directions.

Taking the metro? See: http://www.easternvillage.org/evsummary.html#where

Coffee, Tea and Cold Drinks will be provided.