Re: Thirty-one matching ceramic dinner plates free to a cohousi ng community or group
From: pattymara [at] juno.com (pattymarajuno.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:36:46 -0700 (PDT)
HA! Craig's List for Coho,
brilliant,

PattyMara
Tierra Nueva, cen CA coast

My new online shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5685491

"In our time cooking from scratch and growing any of your own food qualify as
subversive acts."  Michael Pollan

The difference between the right word, and the almost right word is the
difference between lightning and lightning bugs. M.Twain

-- "Craig Ragland" <craigragland [at] gmail.com> wrote:

I really like this idea! What are your thoughts about a "Free" section of
the Cohousing Website Classified Ads?