Re: Thirty-one matching ceramic dinner plates free to a cohousing community or group
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:26:29 -0700 (PDT)
I really like this idea! What are your thoughts about a "Free" section of
the Cohousing Website Classified Ads?

http://www.cohousing.org/mkt/marketplace

Since our new launch in January, the usage of this section has skyrocketed
and we're getting excellent feedback - mostly when people sell units, but
people are also discovering groups here, etc.

Joani's offer could serve as a model - anybody could offer Free Stuff to any
cohousing community. In the spirit of this, Coho/US could let you submit
into this category for Free, i.e., No Charge.

I'd welcome thoughts on this... would you consider using it?

--
Craig Ragland

Coho/US executive director
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

New Earth Song project manager
http://www.NewEarthSong.com
craig [at] newearthsong.com

Songaia Cohousing member
http://www.Songaia.com
craig [at] songaia.com

Please try email first, include your phone number (w/time zone) - or give me
a call: 425-487-3550 (Pacific)... communicate!