Re: Work or Pay Systems
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:12:56 -0700 (PDT)
How do you determine if a task is high value?  We are debating exactly this
in our community, whether to require a certain number of hours, or a certain
number of tasks, some of which would be quick but "high value".  I'm
concerned that this would mean some people's time is seen as more valuable,
since not everyone would have the aptitude to do certain high-value tasks.
On the other hand, we could put a high value on anything that people didn't
want to sign up for....  and I agree that it would be easier to keep track
of.

What do people think of hours-based vs. task-based work requirements?

Jenny
North Oakland Cohousing, Calif.