Re: Composting Toilets
From: Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer (belzerchaswoodcohousing.ca)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:29:19 -0700 (PDT)
Our group is at the point where we have to decide on water source and toilets. If we decide to use compost toilets, we will need much less water.If we go with cistern, we will have to consider our roof area very carefully.

My question is, are those of you with compost toilets happy with your choice and what comments do you have to share with us?

Any comments that might guide us in our choice of cisterns vs. infiltration gallery?

Thanks for all the time and trouble to help, this is a very important resource.

Regards,
Kathryn in Nova Scotia
Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer
www.chaswoodcohousing.ca