Re: work or pay systems
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:33:15 -0700 (PDT)
All of these posts are very useful to consider for finding a work system that balances the values and needs of our communities. There obviously is no perfect solution.

Also, any system can be abused. Communication and constant problem solving are the only hopes for dealing with abuse. It's important not to take it personally and just figure out what to do to make it work for as many as possible.

When an issue is cutting edge such as this one, it is up to those involved to put together their thoughts and evolve workable approaches. I've really appreciated this discussion, and plan to share many of the points discussed here when our forming community reaches the point of deciding on a work system.