|Re: work or pay systems||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)|
|Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:33:15 -0700 (PDT)|
All of these posts are very useful to consider for finding a work system that balances the values and needs of our communities. There obviously is no perfect solution.
Also, any system can be abused. Communication and constant problem solving are the only hopes for dealing with abuse. It's important not to take it personally and just figure out what to do to make it work for as many as possible.
When an issue is cutting edge such as this one, it is up to those involved to put together their thoughts and evolve workable approaches. I've really appreciated this discussion, and plan to share many of the points discussed here when our forming community reaches the point of deciding on a work system.
- Re: Work or Pay Systems, (continued)
- Re: Work or Pay Systems Tim Mensch, July 16 2008
- Re: Work or Pay Systems Muriel Kranowski, July 30 2008
- work or pay systems Marcia J. Bates, July 31 2008
Re: work or pay systems Craig Ragland, July 31 2008
- Re: work or pay systems Joanie Connors, July 31 2008
- Re: work or pay systems Sharon Villines, July 31 2008
- Re: Work or Pay Systems dahako, July 31 2008
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.