Re: Work or Pay Systems
From: dahako (dahakoaol.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:21:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hi-

Eastern Village, where I live, has talked a lot about these issues. We have
hired out much of the work of cleaning our commonhouse to a very local
company/person who uses green cleaners and gets a living wage. It made it
easier for folks if the money we used to hire out was also going in a small way
to help fix the world.

Jessie Handforth Kome
On the road between Eastern Village cohousing, Silver spring, MD and Eno
Commons Cohousing, Durham, NC. "You can't go home again, but you CAN visit you
old neighbors!"