Community Improvement Grant Panel
From: Dave Wann (davewanncomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 05:59:44 -0700 (PDT)

                               CoHoUS Wants You

        The few, the proud... the community grant evaluators! (Or "jurors," if
that
        sounds more prestigious.) Yes, the CoHoUS Board is searching for four
EXCELLENT
        volunteers to help evaluate Community Improvement Grant submissions, due
October 31.
      This is your chance to be a good cohousing citizen and serve the
cohousing "nation."

        Do you have a few hours to give to this worthy project?  We have
specific
        criteria to guide the ranking process, and we anticipate a fairly small
field
        of submissions. Please contact Dave Wann in Harmony Village if you're
        interested, willing, or not above being bribed. davewann [at]
comcast.net (303)
216-1281