Re: Best Places to Advertise for New Members
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:02:15 -0800 (PST)
Martha,

I do not think you can do much better than hosting an appealing website with
your own domain name and advertising in the cohousing.org's MarketPlace.

We tried an ad in the Utne Reader and was even lucky enough to have the ad
placed in the same issue when Utne picked Durham as one of the ***America's
10 Most Enlightened
Towns<http://www.utne.com/1997-05-01/Americas10MostEnlightenedTowns.aspx>
* (5/1/1997**).  However, we received no responses from that ad.

However, we were listed in cohousing.org's directory and did get inquiries
from that source.

Good luck.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing
 Durham, NC
 http://www.enocommons.org
  who wonders how we managed when we did not have much of a presence on the
web
  until AFTER we sold our lots