Re: Best Places to Advertise for New Members
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:35:38 -0800 (PST)
   You might consider Unitarian Universalist national conventions and/or print
organs since there seem to be a disproportionate number of UU's represented in
Cohousing Communities. Quaker meetings and the Friends Service Committee might
be a good resource for similar reasons.  A small demonination which appears to
be overrepresented in Cohousing, presumably because of congruent values.  And
Quakers have the advantage of already being very familiar with Consensus
Decision making.
                     Bonnie Fergusson
                     Swan's Market Cohousing
                     Oakland, CA