Re: Best Places to Advertise for New Members
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 12:55:57 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 1, 2008, at 2:14 AM, Martha wrote:

Our Membership Team would like suggestions from other cohousing
communities about what national print and online media have worked
best to attract potential members from beyond their locale.

In response to this question I posted a page in the Building Community website on the subject of attracting new members to both developing and built communities.

http://www.buildingcommunity.info/questions.html

I would l like to hear from people on this list who live in conventional condos and coops or just plain neighborhood who are interested in developing cohousing-like communities there.

Thanks,
Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Building Community in Coops, Condos, Cohousing, and Other New Neighborhoods
http://www.buildingcommunity.info