advertising options at cohousing.org!
From: Barbara Bansenauer (babsimtbgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 11:42:22 -0800 (PST)
Hello Martha and other members of the cohousing list serve,

My name is Barb Bansenauer, and I am the new advertising manager for cohousing.org! Your question about advertising is the perfect venue for me to introduce myself and be sure to get the word out about the advertising options available at Cohousing.org (the most heavily-used cohousing website in the world and a great way to reach people interested in cohousing!)

For forming cohousing groups we have several sections for Ads that could be of interest to you:
Cohousing Groups Seeking New Members
Professional Services (find architects, developers and other consultants)
Cohousing events (open houses, or workshops)
Land Seeking New Cohousing Groups

Here is a complete list of sections we currently take ads in:

• Cohousing Events       • Employment Opportunities
• Cohousing Groups Seeking New Members   • Community Guest Rooms
• Cohousing Home Exchanges & Short-term Rentals      • Housemate Wanted
• Cohousing Homes Wanted • Land Seeking New Cohousing Group
• Cohousing Homes for Rent       • Professional Services
• Cohousing Homes for Sale       • Cohousing Publications for Sale
• Cohousing Residents Offering Services  • Cohousing Situations Wanted
• Volunteer Opportunities

We offer an impressive and cost effective array of advertising packages ranging from:

our basic ad package (unformatted text with 1 weblink for $25/ month, 2 month minimum, or $250 if purchased for 12 months)

to our MAXIMUM EXPOSURE package which includes:
an enhanced ad (includes formatted text, 1 image/photo, unlimited embedded web links, and a link to your ad on your community's directory page on our site if applicable) in all 4 sections of our website + home page for only $200/month (or $2000 if purchase for 12 months up front).

There are also several options in between (please see http://www.cohousing.org/mkt/about_classifieds) .

You can submit ads online by going to: http://www.cohousing.org/mkt/add/class-ad

Please feel free to contact me directly with questions, feedback, or ideas for new options for advertising. I would love to help you build ad win-win cohousing connection!

Sincerely,

Barbara Bansenauer
Advertising manager, Coho/US
advertising [at] cohousing.org