How to accept donations
From: Anne Fleck (soliannacablespeed.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 09:50:29 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
I'm trying to formulate a method for Jackson Place Cohousing in Seattle,
Washington to accept donations. We currently have no system to "charge" for
use of our facilities or let members simply contribute to our maintenance or
projects (or anything else) out of the "goodness and kindness of their
hearts". It is my understanding that as a condo association we can do this
without incurring taxes.

I've checked the archives on Coho-L but I'm not finding anything directly
addressing this topic.

If anyone out there knows how to set up the bookkeeping for this, please
contact me here or at solianna [at] cablepseed.com  You will have my eternal
gratitude.

Anne Little