Re: our own insurance
From: Larry Miller (larry.millercharter.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:01:03 -0700 (PDT)
Perhaps you could better explain the problem.  Oak Creek Commons has a
general insurance policy on our common facilities and our condo units. Each
owner then has condo homeowners insurance. We have gotten bids from several
companies.

How are you organized (legally) and what precisely is the problem?

Larry Miller
Oak Creek Commons