Re: our own insurance
From: Elph Morgan (elphic.org)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:03:02 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Craig Ragland <craigragland [at]
gmail.com>wrote:

> For real action on this front, I suggest that the next step is for somebody
> external to Coho/US with some individual passion make the required
> investment to work the problem independently. If they would like to explore
> a relationship with Coho/US as part of the solution, I'm happy to talk -
> but
> not until they have done some substantive work developing the concept.

Craig,

Thanks for the fill in! Having spent many years in the nonprofit field I
totally understand where you are coming from. It's exciting to me to learn
that you see an interest out there in some better insurance options.

I think I have a small group of people with some passion to explorer and
insurance packag in an independent way and would be thrilled to include you
in the conversation as the idea gains some legs.

-elph

--
Buy a domain name from me.