Re: our own insurance
From: Elph Morgan (elphic.org)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:06:25 -0700 (PDT)
John,

You touch on one of the exciting side benefits of having a pooled insurance
fund, which is that once we have moved beyond secondary backing and have a
sizeable pooled fund we will want to invest the money in projects we both
believe in and feel offer reasonable risk. Cohousing projects can offer
those opportunities. I'm also looking at other groups like the RSF Social
Finance fund <http://rsfsocialfinance.org/> for help in this direction.

-elph