Re: advise about the pros and cons of having associate members
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 10:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
Kathy, can you clarify what you mean by "associate membership"? Is this a marketing tool that is seen as, hopefully, a stepping-stone toward actual membership, or is it envisioned as a permanent status as "friends of the community" for people who will probably never move in but they want to be connected?
    Muriel