Re: site & plans = less interest in associate status?
From: Diana E Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 17:52:10 -0700 (PDT)
$350 to become an associate is a lot of money. What's the benefit of being an associate?

It sounds like your problem isn't lack of associates but lack of buyers, yes? This problem I sympathize with. :-\ It's a very tough economic market right now.

It's also true that it's easy to be interested in an abstract idea, because you can fantasize that it will be just as you want it to be. once things become more concrete, you can see the specific ways it differs from your fantasy, and perhaps not work for you.

- Diana
Mosaic Commons