Re: Common meal costs
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
   We also aim for $4 per person meal costs at Swan's Market Cohousing in
Oakland and I believe the last time the Common House Committee averaged out our
meal costs to see if we were hitting our target price the average meal actually
cost $3.75 so clearly it's doable. That doesn't mean that every meal costs the
same.  Some come out to more and some less but over a 6 month period that was
the average cost.