Food preferences
From: LouHarr (LouHarraol.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:27:02 -0700 (PDT)
Louise H. from TAW
North of S.F.  Calif

Hello,

    The comment about marketing to food  allergic people set off
a flurry of bells and alarms for me.
    The chord it struck has to do with the  continuum of "personality
styles" we wind up living with/needing to get along  with in cohousing.
    Emphasizing detailed differences=equals a  rough journey ahead!
    I hope that you find "easy going" folks  whose aim is to develop
a comfortable way of respectfully sharing  community and learning how to
evolve and develop as  caring individuals.
   It's the tone that you want your community to  have that endures.

adios   Louise

**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas
for any occasion.
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000008)