Re: stories request
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:32:07 -0700 (PDT)
Juva -
In case you don't already have at least one copy in the community, former
Coho/US Board member Dave Wann compiled a collection of great stories about
community living, from Cohousing magazine, Communities magazine,
Cohousing-L, and other sources:

Reinventing Community: Stories from the Walkways of Cohousing
http://www.ReinventingCommunity.com/

I highly recommend it as a source fo
Raines Cohen, Cohousing Coach
http://www.CohousingCoach.com/

lunching with Laura of Kraus-Fitch Architects at Pioneer Valley Cohousing
(Amherst, MA) after overnighting at Nubanusit Neighborhood & Farm
(Peterborough, NH) (the perfect spot for "co-horsing") and speaking last
night at The Pinnacle Project future cohousing site at Loch Lyme Lodge
(Lyme, NH) and yesterday visiting the future Ryegate Commons
farm-preservation community site (Ryegate, VT) and Sunday going by Ten
Stones and Champlain Valley Cohousing in Charlotte and staying at Burlington
Cohousing. This evening we'll be working with Legacy Farm Cohousing
(Kingston, NY)