stories request
From: juva (juvacomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 06:28:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, Juva here from CoHo Ecovillage (our goal) in Corvallis Oregon. We are 1.5
years living here and looking to regain that passion that got us built. Twice a
year we have a retreat to renew us. This retreat we are looking at who we were,
who we are and who we want to become. We are thinking that there are some great
inspirational stories out there in coho land. Stories that show how community
can make a difference...how we connect with each other, how we grow personally
and make an impact in the world..... How an ecovillage can be an inspirantion
to the members and others. We would be every so grateful to receive some of
these.

Back channel me if you would like...although, I am guessing many will like
reading these stories.

Thanks, Juva