Re: stories request
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 07:06:50 -0700 (PDT)
There are "stories about life in cohousing" online in the cohousing-L
archives. I don't know of a good way to search the cohousing-L archives
for stories.  I wish we had had a "hash tag" system like Twitter...  (If
such posts had something like "#story" in them, they couldrsdily be found
by searching for it.)

There is a 2002 collection of stories from the list:
http://www.austinprogressivecalendar.com/cactus/coho-stories.htm

It has suggestions for searching the archives for stories.

Fred

--
Jun 22: Robert Reich's Rx for  real health care reform
http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2009/06/20/healthcare/print.html

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org