Re: Professor Gates, the policeman, and community
From: Deborah Nagle-Burks (deborahn2gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
As a person born in Cambridge and as a former Cambridge resident I am
deeply touched by this response Diane, thank you for your intelligent
compassion.
On an economic note I suggest that your exact response be used as an
excellent example of how to 'sell' cohousing to people across the
nation. Really,
Deborah, San Francisco.