A taste of CoHousing
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 19:20:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Would you like to experience CoHousing, enjoy time in the beautiful Hudson Valley, and enjoy a lovely house with a deck overlooking the nature filled Esopus River? We plan to be away from our CoHousing home August 25 thru Labor Day.

We live in Cantines Island CoHousong, Saugerties, NYS.
We are a mid-sized--seventeen household-- community. Last Summer we celebrated out tenth anniversary. We have a Commonhouse, and meals there three times a week-- one, a potluck.

Please let us know if you are interested!

many thanks,

Ruth and Steve
heidinys [at] earthlink.net