Artists' home for sale in Tierra Nueva Cohousing
From: PattyMara Gourley (pmgourleygmail.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:12:01 -0700 (PDT)
We are placing our home on the market in the next few weeks to prepare for
our future retirement adventures.  Our home is a three bedroom, two bath
passive solar duplex on the edge of our beautiful Tierra Nueva Cohousing
community.  We have a dune view from our upstairs deck (when the avocado
trees are pruned!).  As artists, my husband and I have created a wonderful
space, transforming the white walls at move-in to a colorful artist retreat,
with faux finish painted walls and floors.  As avid gardeners, we have
planted fruit trees in our yard, including a delicious peach, and two citrus
(orange, lemon) and a persimmon. We have a marvelous outdoor patio fireplace
area surrounded by a rose arbor and lush landscaping for private outdoor
gatherings.

Tierra Nueva Cohousing is located on the central coast of California, five
minutes to the beach and about twenty minutes south of San Luis Obispo.  Our
weather is divine, averaging 65 degrees year 'round.  Our inter-generational
community of 27 homes has young families with new babies, toddlers, tweens &
teens, as well as singles and seniors. We are a community in transition,
currently redefining our consensus decision-making and commitment to
community values, celebrating our eleventh year in residence.  We share in
common a 3000 square foot Common House, an art/yoga studio and wood/metal
workshop, a meditation and community vegetable garden.  Take a peek at our
community website:  http://www.tncoho.com

Our home is in a very quiet and secluded part of the community, as far away
from cars/parking lots as possible, but close to a grassy 'green road' for
emergency vehicles and deliveries.  Prime location, and a very reasonable
low cost compared to other homes on the market in the neighborhood.  Garage
available for a separate price.

We are looking for buyers who will be a good fit for Tierra Nueva,
preferably with experience in community living.

Price:  $325,000
contact info:  PattyMara Gourley, 805.481.8009 or email me privately.  If
you are interested in seeing more photos, let me know. We'll be listing our
home soon on the Cohousing website classified section and our community
website.

--
Look!
www.pattymara.1000markets.com

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, & smarter than you
think. Even if we're apart...I'll always be with you."--A.A. Milne