Re: affordable cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:14:23 -0800 (PST)
Grace --

Thanks for creating this survey!  I await the results.

A couple of things:

One question you ask for % AMI w/ 80, 60 and something else plus a blank to put in an answer. I put my answer in the blank line but the survey wouldn't complete w/out me checking a box which I did just to finish the survey. But just so you know ... it's 70%.

Another question you asked was on participation by "low income" people in the community. Our units were work force or affordable at 70% AMI which was not an option in the check boxes. No low income which has a whole different set of rules. How do I answer that? I just checked that everyone participates in everything they want to except renters cannot block a financial decision.

Good luck on your talk!  And again I do look forward to the results!

Thanks, Grace!!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing