Re: affordable cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:19:21 -0800 (PST)
So Cindy -- sounds as if you have a really cool idea for a very innovative community that I imagine many folks would love to live in. You're not the only one w/ chemical and/or other sensitivities who wants to "walk the talk." Why not start such a community? Bet you'd get some serious responses.

Where do you live?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing