Re: Affordable Cohousing
From: oz (ozozragland.com)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:12:52 -0800 (PST)
This is one of those posts that has me wishing for a little "Like" button -
an affirmation, and not just because Randa and New Brighton are such great
models.

This is, I think, important as we figure out how to get our NEEDS met,
without so much focus on our WANTS.

Another model of a group that did this same thing is Columbia Ecovillage in
Portland/