Re: Use of visual aids in business meetings
From: Norman Gauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:03:23 -0800 (PST)
Making sure that the audience is not looking into the light is very
important to me.  If there is daylight streaming into the room, orienting
the display so that any daylight illuminates the display instead of the
audience makes a huge difference in the visibility of the displayed charts.

Norm Gauss