Re: conforming mortgage question
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:23:01 -0800 (PST)
No none of our loans have been conforming. We ran into the arm's length thing once or twice but more often the problem is related to number of sold/presold units. They want to see at least 70% presold and 50% owner occupied plus you budget must meet various requirements.

You can right you p&s in a way less likely to trigger the arm's length clause by referring to deposit not equity.

Most of our mortgages came through our constuction lenders, especially the early ones

Sent from my iPhone