Re: conforming mortgage question
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:25:50 -0800 (PST)
Oh another point. We also at some point close to move in stopped having new members join the llc. Once there were no big development decisions to make nor mezzanine financing needed there was no benefit to it. So recent buyers have not had as much trouble with mortgages at least as far as arm's length goes

Sent from my iPhone