Re: conforming mortgage question
From: Kristen Simmons (simmonskristengmail.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 05:24:03 -0800 (PST)
For those groups that stopped adding members to the LLC, how did that work?
What sort of agreement did new equity members sign when joining the group?

Thanks to everyone for your feedback to date. The spirit of generosity is
much appreciated, and one of the things that continues to attract me to
cohousing.

Cheers,
Kristen